foraged for blackberries today. the birds got a lot but not all, and many more are coming on. made a cobbler that was YUM! recipe below.
- 1 1/2 C blackberries
- 1/2 C organic sugar
- 1/2 C gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/4 C melted butter
- Mix blackberries and sugar together in medium bowl and let sit until syrup forms.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and mix together, then stir in melted butter. Spread in ungreased baking pan and spoon blackberry mixture on top
- Bake about 40 minutes, or until dough rises/in golden.
- Serve with ice cream or whip cream